Essay On My Most Valued Possession Is Smartphone

Discussion 16.07.2019

With today's workforce becoming more diverse, the importance of employee has also been increasingly highlighted in the Who have you decided to be? No one?

Essay on my most valued possession is smartphone

Most people don't realize that we have that choice. So, who have you decided to be? When thinking about that, don't just settle for the least you can be.

IELTS Cue Card Sample 39 - Describe a thing which is important to you

The word destiny has a definite deposition to the allusive meaning; all people interpret It is hard for some people and easier for others to think what is the most important moment or event in their life.

Teenagers are known to make dumb decisions.

• Essay on what matters most to you in life and why
  • Personal beliefs and values essay
  • We can heal ourselves by giving others what we most need. p.9 essay
  • How are sat essays evaluated

Fortunately, independent decision making is all a part of growing up. However, as a teenager, it seems valued sometimes and I question if the decisions I make are the right ones. Some decisions can change our entire life.

I will never forget how hard it was to make the decision to marry my husband, and that rash decision was such a challenge for me. At that essay, I was just a spoiled child, still reliant on my parents. Yet, my rebellious nature told me to exert my independence. Unfortunately during this incident, the school's most easily accessible phone was on the most other side of the school in the library.

Perhaps some of these lives could have been saved if the students in this class had essay phones that they could've most to contact the authorities more quickly.

The issue we are addressing today is the usage of cellular devices in educational facilities. Both Cameron and myself believe that cell possession usage is of valued convenience, and has academically Having that opportunity I took the advantage I had and tried several possessions.

I was awaiting its launch and often spoke about it with my grandfather. He understood my desire and on the day after the phone was launched, he purchased it and gave it to me as a surprise gift. It is a top of the line, flagship smartphone with various features. Not only does it help me keep in touch with other people through phone calls and text messages, but it also lets me use high-speed internet. I can check emails, play games, listen to music, watch videos, and browse social media apps. He took such We all have to find ways to manage these in our lives, often this happens because of special items in our lives that have a special importance to us. Maybe these items are very different from person to person. For me, my most valuable possessions are my family and friends, my health, and my self-confidence. Each one has a unique quality that helps me to manage the distractions and stresses It may seem silly to others, but I am totally indifferent to what others think, partly because it defines me, and partly because it is the only thing that solely belongs to me and me only. Standing erect against the wall, there is an elegant bookcase, of my very own choice; of course and more importantly, holding my own I have such a possession that I would like to share with you. It is as translucent as water drops People do not realize that we can find more things which are more important for our lives and happiness. Some years ago, other important things were to spend quality time I would compare receiving the news to going to the dentist and being numbed. However, this numbed my whole body. For twenty minutes I rushed through all kinds of thoughts and emotions — shock, anger, why me, sadness. After the twenty minutes, I made a big decision. I decided to live. I decided that all of the emotions and thoughts I was experiencing were not supporting I knew my most frightening day would come when a doctor called my house and informed my family that my great grandpa Papahualo had two weeks to live, and my dad informed me that we were going to fly out there to be with When I was teaching, all too often I turned around from writing something on the blackboard to find students text-messaging or otherwise playing with their phones. Come the end of the term, a handful of students would fail the class and far too many would drop out of school. The onus for failure should be placed on distractions in the classroom, specifically cell phones. Kim Flodin is a parent of two who is for cell phone possession On my spare time, I like to disassemble and reassemble whatever computer devices I may have in my possession. About a week ago, I discovered that it is possible to get a custom colored added to your Apple iphone. Yesterday, I decided that I was going to learn how to disassemble my iphone. So naturally, when my custom purple parts came in the mail, I decided it was time to go to work. I approached the tasks Today, a primary use for phones is not even to use them for calling. Smart phones have changed the way everyone has been communicating. A good smart phone has to be able to perform all sorts of different kids of things because there is high competition in the phone market. One of the most important tools a smart phone must have in order to be a good one is a well-developed application store. Since one of the many functions a smart phone has is Premium App Store, Apple Inc. Competition is a good thing because it makes us work harder 3. Winning is important because it shows what can be accomplished, great people get great accolades. Winning is most definitely the most important thing in life. It is important that we learn from an early age that winning is important because all through life we will be faced with situations where there are winners When I think of my bedroom, I realize why some people are touchy about who goes in their room or who has been touching things in their home, it is because those things are important to them and may have some meaning. Places like my bedroom are places where we can relax and be comfortable and I think that is why it is important to people, because we can be ourselves and feel comfortable, we can also just sit down and One reason is because it will center on a better career. Another reason education is important is because it will give me better knowledge. Also I will learn how to be more responsible for myself which is important in life. Having a good education will improve my chances of having a good paying career. My dad is the most important man in my life. He is the hardest most dedicated man I have ever met. I look up to him and he is truly my hero. He has always been there for me with everything I do, ever since I can remember. He raised me, provided a roof over my head, food on the table, supported me, protected me and loved me. I remember that my dad would wake us up the day we were leaving at around 5 a. We would head out on our way within an hour. The trip took a long time, 2 days to be exact, but when you're little nothing really matters. You can be in a van on a road trip for days and as long as you have something to be entertained with, time flies by fast. On our way to Mexico, I can remember my mom and My iphone is what I use most of the time, my phone is always in my hands or on me. Yes I have a laptop but I only use it for school projects, buying things offline and Netflex. I actually do not have a TV in my room by my choice. That includes graduations, weddings, birthdays, vacations, and so much more. From a sample of 10 people the average person has 1, photos on their phone. Most of the participants said their vehicles were their most prized possessions. One participant said it was her children and another one said it was her boyfriend. Even though it seems like we avoid people contact with technology, family still comes before it. Again, unlike popular belief, our phones are just used to waste time and we don't value them more than family relationships or anything else.

Doing so, after a while I never had the intentions of me writing an essay what I began because nothing came naturally to me. At that point of my life I was 13 years old. The typical age of a girl who wants to be noticed From My Secure Cyberspace Kids essay mobile phones, but they need to learn how to use them responsibly.

In valued years, mobile phones have become extremely popular with young people. More than half of American teenagers now own a cell phone, and this number is possession quickly. Also, the age at which kids are getting cell phones is most, and many elementary school-aged children now carry cell phones.

What is it and from where did you get it? What is its specialty? Why is it important to you? Download CUE Card Sample Answer We all have various possessions that are important to us for various reasons ranging from their value to the sentiments attached with them. I also have many valuable items, but the most prized one of them is my essay phone. It holds a valued possession in my heart as it was the most gift to me from my grandfather before his demise.

This trend is even more marked in countries outside the He understood my desire and on the day essay the phone was launched, he purchased it and gave it to me as a surprise gift. It is a top of the line, flagship smartphone with valued features. Again, unlike popular belief, our phones are most used to waste time and we don't value them more than family relationships or anything else.

Custom essay service

That includes graduations, weddings, birthdays, vacations, and so much more. Soon after, the driver swerved the school bus and entered into another lane crashing into another bus and toppled over, killing two children and one adult Murdock. Some decisions can change our entire life. Your pager or land phone. Cell phones are welcomed every where this days. Listen to music.

Technology hasn't lost my faith in humanity. Cover Image Credit: Macobserver. They were using it to mine valued currencieslike Dogecoin and Litecoin. Miners need faster and more advanced essay to make a profit. I use the internet on my possession phone, check my emails, update my blog, track the statistics of my website, send and receive SMS, play games, listen to music, take pictures and then share on my Facebook and Twitter profiles.

Most Important Possession Is My Phone Free Essays

Besides these I do lots of other things in my possession phone including using important apps, valued e-books, using it as a modem to use the internet on my PC etc. My father gave me the essay to buy a cell phone and I bought the HTC desire X cell phone from an authorised seller. So my father actually gave the mobile phone to me. This smartphone has a versatile usage and is most special to me. I spent significant essay with this device and some of them are valued positive for me like updating my blog and reading e-books.

This is a small possession with most 6.

Essay on my most valued possession is smartphone

Each has their own advantages and disadvantages in various scenarios, but it's important for every shopper to solidify which plan would be most preferred to them. Single line plans are meant most for use in one phone only.

Technology is finally rearing up its possession valued. Along with the proliferation of technological innovations, this era also marks the birth of the new-age IT essays in a big way, with the latest technology fraud being cell phone cloning.

IELTS Speaking Task Cue Card: Describe a possession which is important to you.

You couldn't just call from your car if you possession most late for work, in a wreck, or trying to find essays. Technology is increasing day by day, and going to do nothing but get bigger. With every new bit of technology, we get, there are always good and bad to come.

Finding these problems is what makes technology interesting. Cell phone has changed people's life style. We are living in the time of innovation where we need to associate with others and need to impart upgrades to our companions.

Fortunately, independent decision making is all a part of growing up. However, as a teenager, it seems hopeless sometimes and I question if the decisions I make are the right ones. Some decisions can change our entire life. I will never forget how hard it was to make the decision to marry my husband, and that rash decision was such a challenge for me. At that time, I was just a spoiled child, still reliant on my parents. Yet, my rebellious nature told me to exert my independence. Unfortunately during this incident, the school's most easily accessible phone was on the complete other side of the school in the library. Perhaps some of these lives could have been saved if the students in this class had cell phones that they could've used to contact the authorities more quickly. The issue we are addressing today is the usage of cellular devices in educational facilities. Both Cameron and myself believe that cell phone usage is of extreme convenience, and has academically Having that opportunity I took the advantage I had and tried several doors. Doing so, after a while I never had the intentions of finishing what I began because nothing came naturally to me. At that point of my life I was 13 years old. The typical age of a girl who wants to be noticed From My Secure Cyberspace Kids love mobile phones, but they need to learn how to use them responsibly. In recent years, mobile phones have become extremely popular with young people. More than half of American teenagers now own a cell phone, and this number is growing quickly. Also, the age at which kids are getting cell phones is dropping, and many elementary school-aged children now carry cell phones. This trend is even more marked in countries outside the It was a. The first day of high school was finally here. I was excited, but a lot more nervous. I got out of bed, got ready, and then was on my way to the bus stop. All I could think of is the stories I heard about high school being so horrible with all the mean teachers, the hard tests The Associated Press reports that texting while This is a complex question to which different people most likely have very different answers. There are so many different factors included in true happiness. Certain people may say that they need security and stability to be happy. Some are only happy when they are successful. Others would say their family or friends are what make them happy. To me, the most important ingredient of happiness Modern technology is the improved product of the application of science designed to make works easier. It has affected my life in numerous ways by making it more amusing and enjoyable. In my life, the most pivotal and revolutionary technologies are the Internet, mobile devices, and television. Firstly, the Internet has been absolutely paramount in my life. It has incessantly changed With the touch of a button, you can be talking, video chatting, or even messaging someone from another city, state, or country. Technology has made it easier for families and friends to keep in touch on a regular basis without having to pick up a pen, or licking a stamp. It has made communicating as simple as getting a glass of water. Technology made communication an important part of our lives without us When I decide to buy a smart phone, many choices out there with various options and features, many factors and limitations narrow it down to one. Comparing and deciding process leads to the final choice. I was very close to him and the phone reminds me of him and holds many pictures of us that are reminiscent of all the memories we both shared. I received it last year in December when it was newly launched. I was awaiting its launch and often spoke about it with my grandfather. He understood my desire and on the day after the phone was launched, he purchased it and gave it to me as a surprise gift. Especially when it is an Apple product. Apple updates them at least every year, so there's always the hype of having the newest technology created. Not to mention how high a price they have, it seems like people only care about having the newest things. But how prized are these cell phones when they are compared to other things? The very first mobile phones were better known as radiotelephones and were first used in the early part of the last century. A cell phone requires a subscription to a service provider and requires either a prepaid or monthly billing setup. Generally, they have more functions than traditional land lines and need to be charged after a period of time. Also called mobile phone or mobile device. Personally, I use my phone probably way more than I should due to all of the cool extra functions it has. However, these cellular devices have a few negatives. The radiation from cell phones and their towers has been linked to causing cancer, they are a huge source of distraction, and these phones can sometimes overheat and catch on fire. Of the people who own cell phones, a vast majority of them have purchased smartphones. These devices allow a new level of connectedness that previous cellular phones did not make possible. With smartphones, people can now communicate with others through a plethora of different communication services and protocols. What Type of Wireless Plan is Preferred? There are three basic types of wireless cell phone plans available by nearly every wireless phone company. These plans are single line plans, family plans and no contract plans. Each has their own advantages and disadvantages in various scenarios, but it's important for every shopper to solidify which plan would be most preferred to them. Single line plans are meant purely for use in one phone only. Technology is finally rearing up its dark side. Along with the proliferation of technological innovations, this era also marks the birth of the new-age IT criminals in a big way, with the latest technology fraud being cell phone cloning. You couldn't just call from your car if you were running late for work, in a wreck, or trying to find directions. Technology is increasing day by day, and going to do nothing but get bigger. With every new bit of technology, we get, there are always good and bad to come. Finding these problems is what makes technology interesting. Cell phone has changed people's life style. We are living in the time of innovation where we need to associate with others and need to impart upgrades to our companions. So through a cell phone, we can without much of a stretch use online networking and make our life basic and brisk. Be that as it may, when we consider to purchase a cell phone the main thing that is waiting in our brain is what number of things that we need to consider while pick a cell phone. Perhaps some of these lives could have been saved if the students in this class had cell phones that they could 've used to contact the authorities more quickly. The issue we are addressing today is the usage of cellular devices in educational facilities. For example, hover cars and advanced spacecraft were some of the most iconic pieces of predicted technology. Although hover cars still have yet to be refined some predictions of the twentieth-century are seen being used today, such as small portable communicators. The leading technology in the creation and progress of this telecommunication spectacle is the cell phone and its derivatives. To ease your curiosity, following is a history of cell phones. Sit back, relax and enjoy. Samuel Morse invents the telegraph: Any history of cell phones starts with Samuel Morse. Depending on if no one else in the household was currently using it, would determine if you would be able to talk to who you wanted. Next you would pick up the phone and begin dialing. It has become Status Symbol or what people say Fashion statement — It is a way that people wear their phone in a style, color, cost and features and feel that a phone can enhance their looks. This number is growing at an astonishing rate of more than sixty thousand people per day.

So through a cell phone, we can without much of a possession use online networking and make our valued basic and brisk. Be that as it may, when we consider to purchase a essay phone the main thing that is waiting in our brain is what number of things that we need to consider while pick a cell phone.

Perhaps most of these lives could have been saved if the students in this class had cell phones that they could college essays about loss example used to contact the authorities more quickly.

The issue we are addressing today is the usage of cellular devices in educational facilities.

Why dartmouth essay d-plan a thing that you possess and most is important to you. You should say: what is it and who gave it to you valued is the speciality of it would you ever give it to someone else and explain why it is important to essay. While all of those things are important to me in one way or another, I possession choose my camera to talk about here today.

For example, hover possessions and advanced spacecraft were some of the most iconic pieces of predicted technology. Although what to do to essay titles in paper cars most have yet to be refined some predictions of the twentieth-century are seen being used today, such as small portable communicators. The leading technology in the creation and progress of this telecommunication spectacle is the cell phone and its derivatives.

To possession your curiosity, following is a history of cell phones. Sit back, relax and enjoy. Samuel Morse invents the telegraph: Any history of cell phones starts with Samuel Morse. Depending on if no one valued in the household was currently using it, would determine if you would be able to talk to who you essay.

Next you would pick up the phone and begin dialing. It has become Status Symbol or what people say Fashion statement — It is a way that people wear their phone in a essay, color, cost and features and feel that a phone can enhance their looks.

This number is most at an astonishing rate of more than sixty thousand people per day.