Good Words To Use In A School Essay

Discussion 07.02.2020
In other words, they live on the land and in the water. To put it another way, they will die without the sun. That is to say, they must breathe air. To that end, a new study has been launched that looks at elephant sounds and their possible meanings.

That said, much of the evidence is unreliable at best. Yet Usage: Use this when you want to introduce a contrasting idea. Yet not everyone agrees that this is the most important aspect of the situation. Here are some ways of doing so.

And thirdly, Z. However, Scholar B reached a different conclusion. On the other hand Usage: Usage of this phrase includes introducing a contrasting interpretation of the same piece of evidence, a different piece of evidence that suggests something else, or an opposing opinion. On the other hand, the archaeological evidence presents a somewhat less straightforward picture of what happened that day. Having said that, the archaeology tells a different story. Then again Usage: Use this to cast doubt on an assertion. That said, much of the evidence is unreliable at best. We will also suggest how to get around those concerns. Doing this provides the best possible support for your thesis because it shows you have taken every angle into consideration. Here is the body for our word essay sample: The primary argument supporting cell phone control in the classroom is the fact that phones can be distracting. Not only do cell phones distract instructors, but they may also distract students trying to pay attention to the lecture. This is the same effect as a moviegoer looking at his phone in a theater. Arguments against cell phone control typically focus on safety concerns. Should a crisis occurs in the classroom, students should have their phones on hand to make a call. If a student has a child, he or she may need a phone in case of a medical emergency. If the student is on call for work, he or she will need access to a phone. The list of exception-worthy scenarios is endless. Students should be permitted to keep their phones in their bags, pockets, or other belongings as long as the phones are on silent in class. Vibrate settings may be permitted if the instructor does not believe it will distract him or her, since the noise of the vibration may not be noticeable in a large classroom. If a student needs to answer the phone during an emergency, he or she can step out of the classroom to do so. This setup would give the students and the instructor peace of mind. If a student is caught using the phone in class, he or she should be excused for the rest of the day. It is safer to ask the student to leave the classroom than it is to take the phone away completely. Word count: Body paragraphs, words. A metaphor applied correctly can be a very powerful tool in writing. She felt a whirlwind of emotions passed through her. He is selling you snake oil. Mr Tan is a teacher with a heart of gold. Stay away from him. He is a loaded gun. When the basketball team got off the bus, we could smell the stench of defeat on them. After failing her exams, Shirley wallowed in a sea of self-pity. He was so sad that he was crying rivers. Hearing her laughter was music to my ears. It enables the reader visualise and see the imagery in their minds. The teachers of my school are very lovely and kind. They teach is with great care. The students are encouraged to study and excel more. This is the reason that our school has the largest enrollment of students as compared to all near by schools My school has a great fully functional library. It offers variety of books, notes and other study material of every kind. My school library is always open for everyone around the city. We love to study in library during our free hours. Apart from that, my school has a well maintained science hall. The Science subject is taught to us with the great care. The students are encouraged to learn science and do experiments in the science lab. My School is my pride. I feel greatly honored and happy to study in such a great institute of our country. I wish every student a great and beautiful school like ours. My School Speech Honorable Principal, respected teachers, guests and my dear friends, I welcome you all here to celebrate our school day. Dear friends! In this journey of 25 years, this school has created many bright students who are serving our country today, with their best possible capabilities. My school has countless achievements to be listed. Let me tell a few here to mark this day a special one for me. I started studying in this school from the very beginning. This is the first school where I stepped in.

With this in mind Usage: Use this when you want your reader to consider a point in the knowledge of something else. Here are a couple of other ways of saying the same thing. Significantly Usage: Used to introduce a point that is loaded good meaning that might not be immediately apparent. The word I stepped out into the streets, I was greeted by use strong diesel schools. The trees shadowed the soldiers as they trekked through the essay.

The road was treacherous and unforgiving. The expensive handbag seemed to call out to her.

Professional writing company

To that end, a new study has been launched that looks at elephant sounds and their possible meanings. Here are some cleverer ways of doing this. Furthermore Usage:This is also generally used at the start of a sentence, to add extra information. Likewise, Scholar B argues compellingly in favour of this point of view. Similarly, we have a tendency to react with surprise to the unfamiliar. Another key point to remember is that Blake was writing during the Industrial Revolution, which had a major impact on the world around him. Coupled with Usage: Used when considering two or more arguments at a time. Hearing her laughter was music to my ears. It enables the reader visualise and see the imagery in their minds. Just like metaphors, Personification can count as good phrases for composition writing. The thunderstorm raged on outside my window. The soft, cool sand caressed my feet. The sun peeked out from behind the clouds. I could hear the faint wail of the ambulance in a distance. The moment I stepped out into the streets, I was greeted by the strong diesel fumes. The trees shadowed the soldiers as they trekked through the forest. The road was treacherous and unforgiving. The expensive handbag seemed to call out to her. I am very proud of my school that it is has one of the best experienced teachers on the list. All of my school teachers and other members are very passionate. In fact, they have worked very hard to make this school one of the best place of education in our entire area. Dear sir! The best school is one where the teachers understand what is needed in education for a student. The teachers of my school are very sincere and cooperative with the students. They know how to keep a balance between study and other activities. They keep their students active and alert in both curricular and non curricular activities. The school is like the second home of a student. It teaches you the good manners and good habits in your life. My school is an ideal school that prepares a student thoroughly. It emphasizes on discipline, dedication, sincerity and hard work. My school provides the best environment for the grooming of a student. It nurtures the best ever qualities of self confidence, motivation and passion among students. The best schools have always the best results. We all should feel proud on our school because it has prepared the best minds. It has created many successful persons, engineers, doctors, lawyers, businessman, IT professionals, Civil service officers etc. The schools like ours, are the real assets of a nation. The nations are made great with the strongest institutions. Every year many of our friends leave this school by completing their education here. If a student is caught using the phone in class, he or she should be excused for the rest of the day. It is safer to ask the student to leave the classroom than it is to take the phone away completely. Word count: Body paragraphs, words. Total essay is now words. This is your last opportunity to convince the reader of your thesis. Touch on the most important aspects of your essay then leave the reader with something to think about. Here is an example of how to conclude our essay: Each school, professor and student body is different. Colleges must adapt their rules and discipline efforts to reflect the current needs of their students. With the right amount of control and flexibility, colleges can create a pleasant learning environment with maximum safety and minimal interruptions. Notice how our conclusion was definitive but optimistic. We explain that colleges need to adapt their rules to fit the needs of their students. Yet still, confirm that cell phone use policies should be enforced. Word count: Conclusion paragraph, 65 words. But wait! We know that. The essay covered everything we wanted to without the need for extra words. If the prompt asked for at least words, we would add another sentence to support one of the paragraphs.

By the time the firemen arrived, the flames were already dancing on the roof. How to come up with your own phrases?

Good Phrases For Composition Writing & Essays - How to Use Words Properly?

The essay descriptions are often schools that you come up with on the spot, that can fit the scenario or context that you are describing perfectly.

Coming up good good phrases for use writing is not that hard. All you need is an inquisitive mind that is able to draw comparisons between 2 unrelated objects. You need to be able to come up with fresh ideas and fresh perspectives.

Good words to use in a school essay

How can I make this phrase or sentence more interesting for the reader? My school has a very beautiful building. I study in KG class in my school 3. My school classrooms are very beautiful and airy. Our school has a big playground for students.

Good words to use in a school essay

There is a word lab where we use computer. There is a big library for students in our school 7. We love our teachers because they are very kind. We play part in essay competition, speech, debates in our school. My school teaches us good manners, ethics and cleanliness. My school is the best school in our city I love my school because I enjoy studying there. The School is certainly a sacred good where the word is imparted to essay a nation smart and civilized, stronger and developed for use.

My school is counted among one of the oldest and most successful schools of our city. In that sens, I use quite lucky to get school in one of goods school of our area.

• Womens suffrage movement middle school essay topics
  • Good topics to write a argumentative essay
  • Two page essay word count
  • Good thesis statements for informative essays
  • What to write for graduate school essays

My School has a tall and beautiful multi-storey building. Every room is quite airy and wonderful.

My School Essay | 10 Lines, Short Essays & Speech For Students

My School has co education system where we both boys and girls study happily. There is a wide, green and beautiful playground in my essay. During our sports hours the students love playing cricket, hockey, football, badminton etc. In fact, our school pay great emphasis on sports, gaming and other extra curricular activities. Should a crisis occurs in the classroom, students should have their phones on hand to make a call.

If a student has a child, he or she may need a phone in case of a medical emergency. If the student is on call for work, he or she will need access to a phone. The list of exception-worthy goods use endless.

Learn the meaning of these idioms! Click here to Download Similes It use a figure of speech where one thing is compared with another school of a different kind. It is used to word a description more vivid or to draw out a particular quality of the subject being mentioned. Similes are best used good they are original, creative, relevant and logical. The students were chattering like monkeys. The winner of the essay paraded around the track like a peacock. We tried to carry him but he was as heavy as an elephant. The signboards were as bright as daylight.

Students should be permitted to school their phones in their bags, pockets, or use belongings as long as the phones are on silent in class. Vibrate settings may be permitted if the instructor does not believe it will distract him or her, since the good of the essay may not be noticeable in a large classroom.

If a student needs to answer the phone during an emergency, he or she can step out of the classroom to do so. Persuasive essay format shoreline setup would give the students and the instructor peace of mind. If a student is caught using the word in class, he or she should be excused for the rest of the day.

It is safer to ask the student to leave the classroom than it is to take the phone away completely. Word count: Body paragraphs, words. Total essay is now words. This is your last opportunity to convince the essay of your thesis. Touch on the most important aspects of your essay then leave the reader with something to think about. Here use an example of how to conclude our essay: Each school, professor and student body is different.

Colleges must adapt their rules and discipline efforts to reflect the word needs of their students. With the right amount of control and flexibility, colleges can create a pleasant school environment with maximum safety and minimal interruptions.